Do you know, that more than 85 percent of all women 21 years and older have cellulite, that it’s not as common in men? And they all don’t know the simple natural ways to get rid of it?
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is the dimpled-looking skin that commonly occurs in the thigh region. It forms when fatty tissue deep in the skin pushes up against connective tissue.
Risk factors of cellulite
A thick hubbly tissue can develop on the thighs because the area naturally has more fatty weave. Other risk factors for the development of cellulite include:
- family history
- tissue inflammation
- increased fatty tissue caused by weight gain
- loss of collagen
- poor circulation (a common issue in the legs)
- poor lymphatic drainage
- thinning epidermis (outer layer of skin).
3 natural solutions to get rid of cellulite
- Drinking water with lemon is a low-cost option that may help with cellulite. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but water helps encourage circulation and lymphatic flow and lemon helps to lose weight.
- Weight loss is essential, because, losing excess body fat may naturally reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Adding Eucerin Urea based nourishing body cream to the areas of cellulite will deminish it. The cream absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave skin feeling tacky. For more information about the product please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also it is good to be physically active. Some aerobic exercises that can help burn fat include:
The key here is to find an activity you actually enjoy and stick with it. You’ll likely have to repeat the process to continually reduce the appearance of cellulite.
There’s no way to prevent it, according to the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. It’s a very common condition. The risk increases with age and certain lifestyle factors.
Although you can’t control your age, you can make some changes to your lifestyle that may help reduce the amount of it on your thighs. These changes can include things like regular exercise and a nutritious diet.
Best compression pants are available in our shop. You can visit it by pushing the blue Shop button below.