When you search the internet for fitness tips, there are so many that will drive you crazy, but none of them are specific and practical and all of them contain the facts we already know about the healthy diet and workout routines.
What does a person need if one wants to start with a fitness? Everything starts with a right diet and right physical activity in a right time and in a right amount.
According to healthline.com:
“Eating a well-balanced diet can help you get the calories and nutrients you need to fuel your daily activities, including regular exercise.”
“When it comes to eating foods to fuel your exercise performance, it’s not as simple as choosing vegetables over doughnuts. You need to eat the right types of food at the right times of the day.”
5 SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE TIPS
- Do your workout in the morning before the breakfast, because then your body burns the fat that is excess, not that you have eaten 2 hours before the workout.
- It is recommended to drink a glass of still water before starting your morning workout to wake your body up and to prepare it for the fat burning process. Some of my clients have changed the still water to a green sugar free ice tea.
- Don’t do one and the same workout every day. Giving variations and rest days to the muscles is essential to achieving your goal. Remember always that you must enjoy the workouts you are doing. Doing something against the will causes stress and prevents you from losing weight. So, your body and mind must be in a balance otherwise achieving your goal passes over rocks and stumps.
- Don’t over train. It is not always good to do very many different workouts in a very long period of time. Essential is when working out, the right position of your body, the number of repetitions you must do to increase or decrese the muscle group you are working at and the duration of the workout and the rest time and other special factors that you can always ask from me, your personal trainer 24/7.
- For better fat burning and more effective results eat 30 minutes after you have finished your workouts. You can see the results in days.
In conclusion, it is recommended to hear your body and your mind and to do the things that you enjoy, then you can achieve your goals more healthily and quickly.
Therefore, it is recommended to use scientifically proven fitness supplements and to use equipment to help you to burn the fat from the problematic areas or consume the supplements that control the hunger cravings with a vengeance and are the last little bits you need to succeed and to give your muscles some more work.