Green coffee beans are shown to offer more physical and mental health benefits. It may act by lowering blood sugar and blocking fat buildup. Also, it seems to help lower high blood pressure in some people. It is known to be rich in chlorogenic acid which is a potent antioxidant as it effectively fights free radicals responsible for causing wrinkles and fine lines. The fatty acids and esters present in it help to plump up your skin, thereby erasing fine line and wrinkles.
It has a much milder, lighter flavor than regular coffee, and when it’s made properly it has a bit of thickness to it.
It has emerged in recent years as one of the most popular supplements and weight loss products available on the market. Besides helping people shed some excess weight by means of reducing appetite, among other ways, it has been associated with heart health, protection against neurological diseases, and various other anti-aging effects associated with longevity.
6 Benefits of green coffee
- Helps to lose weight and fat;
- Normalizes blood sugar;
- Helps to lower blood pressure;
- Anti-aging effects associated with longevity;
- Helps to increase energy levels;
- Improves focusing and moods.
Uses of green coffee
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon of Green coffee powder in a cup.
- Add 1 cup of hot water to it.
- Let it stand for 5-6 minutes.
- Strain and add a pinch of Cinnamon powder for better taste.
- Drink it before taking meals for at least 1-2 months for better results.
- Do not exceed more than 1-2 cups of green coffee in a day.
To take it as pills:
- Take 1-2 green coffee capsules.
NB! Though you can consume green coffee at any time of the day, it’s best to consume it right after your meals.
Studies have found that people experience benefits when taking low doses around 200–400 milligrams but may experience even stronger effects when increasing dosage up to 800–3,000 milligrams.