Myrrh essential oil has been used for thousands of years in traditional healing therapies and in religious ceremonies.
Common myrrh oil uses historically, include:
- Flavoring for food
- Treating hay fever
- As an antiseptic to clean and treat wounds
- As a paste to help stop bleeding
Add a few drops to hot water and inhale the steam. Myrrh oil can be inhaled when you are sick to help improve the symptoms of bronchitis, colds or coughs.
It is best to mix myrrh with carrier oils such as jojoba, almond or grape seed oil before applying it to the skin. It can also be mixed with an unscented lotion and used directly on the skin. Due to its antioxidant properties, it is great for anti-aging, skin rejuvenation and wound treatment.
Myrrh oil has many therapeutic properties, therefore add a few drops to a cold compress and apply it directly to any infected or inflamed area for relief. It is antibacterial, antifungal and helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, myrrh can help relieve inflammation of the mouth and gums caused by diseases such as gingivitis and mouth ulcers. It can also be used as mouth rinse to prevent gum disease.
Package included: 1 x 10ml bottle of all natural organic essential oil
- 100% Pure 10ml essential aromatherapy oils
- No additives, no fillers, just pure essential oil. Unwavering commitment to the highest quality products.
- Perfect essential oils set for aromatherapy oils, oil for diffusers, humidifier oils, oil burners, spa and air purifier.
- Each essential oil comes with 10ml amber brown bottle. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation.