Mysterious Ylang-ylang oil promotes relaxation, kills bacteria, lowers blood pressure, and increases sexual desire. It is also a part of a combination spray used to kill head lice. The smell of ylang ylang oil in aromatherapy is used for memory and thinking skills. In foods and beverages, ylang ylang oil is used as a flavoring. In manufacturing, it is used as a fragrance for cosmetics and soaps.
- boost mood
- reduce depression
- alleviate anxiety
- lower blood pressure
- decrease heart rate
- stimulate oil production in the skin and on the scalp
- repel flying insects and kill bug larvae
- stomach distress
Ylang ylang can be mixed with a carrier oil, and used for dry skin care and for massage. It can also be rubbed on the scalp to promote oil production and reduce dryness. Since ylang ylang is irritating for some people, always do a patch test first and wait 24 hours before using.
- Always dilute it. To use topically, add one drop of essential oil for each teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Store properly. Store in an opaque, glass container in a cool, dark place.
- Use and monitor its quality. Ylang ylang has a long shelf life, so you can make several batches to store for a year, or longer. However, never use an oil that has expired or smells rancid.
- Use with water in an oil diffuser. Ylang ylang can also be inhaled as an aromatherapy treatment by using in a room diffuser.
Package included: 1 x 10 ml bottle of all natural organic essential oil
- 100% Pure 10 ml essential aromatherapy oil
- No additives, no fillers, just pure essential oil. Unwavering commitment to the highest quality products.
- Perfect essential oil set for aromatherapy oils, oil for diffusers, humidifier oils, oil burners, spa and air purifier.
- Each essential oil comes with 10 ml amber brown bottle. This will keep the oil fresh and help against light degradation.