Jasmine is often used as an antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and sedative. Treating skin imbalances holistically, jasmine balances hormone levels and works as a formidable stress-reducing therapy. When used in skincare, jasmine essential oil acts as an effective antibacterial, soothing dry skin and eczema and increasing cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
- decreases menopause symptoms;
Put 3 to 5 drops of the essential oil in an ounce of carrier oil such as sweet almond oil or warmed coconut oil.
Here are ways to use jasmine oil:
- in a diffuser
- inhaled directly from the bottle
- added to a bowl of hot water to create aromatic steam
- diluted in a carrier oil and added to a warm bath
- mixed with a carrier oil, such as almond oil, and applied topically or as a massage oil
- 100% Pure 10ml essential aromatherapy oils
- No additives, no fillers, just pure essential oil. Unwavering commitment to the highest quality products.
- Perfect essential oils set for aromatherapy oils, oil for diffusers, humidifier oils, oil burners, spa and air purifier.
- Each essential oil comes with 10ml amber brown bottle. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation.